Should I date him or is it a bad idea?

If I really like a guy that likes me too should I date him or should I wait a little bit to get over my ex, what do you guys think? And he respects me and loves me a lot :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what is best for yourself. It sounds like you should go for it but take it slow.

What Guys Said 6

• considering the age bracket I doubt the last part (no offense:D) its just what it is lol. anyways dating him could keep your mind off your ex is that is a factor. it could possibly help you get completely over your ex too but depending on how much you still feel for your ex then dating him might be a little distracting. I think you can either go or wait on this one, shouldn't really matter:)

• Just date him, it's no use dwelling on your ex, he's in the past now so leave him in the past.

• We need a bit more information, here. How long were you dating your ex? How long since the breakup? And how much 'dating' was it, really?

• Wait until all lingering feelings for your ex cease before entering into a new relationship.

• No one helps better over the last one, than the next one. At least that is what they say.

• The fastest way to get over your ex is to start dating someone else.

What Girls Said 0