Girls! Mom's! would you stay with a man if?

If you are a single mom and have a little one and dating someone that really gets along with the little one, but you're not that into the guy, but care a lot about him would you stay with him based just on the fact that he gets along with your little one and suck it up or would you tell him you're just not that into him like he is you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not stay with him. I want my kids to grow up seeing a healthy loving relationship btwn me and my partner (who is preferably also their biological father, but not necessary obviously) Also, it wouldn't be fair to the guy if I did not love him as a woman should love a man. He deserves better than that and I deserve a man I can love properly too.

What Girls Said 4

• I will appreciate it, but I wouldn't give him illusions. He deserves genuine love.
    I would handle being a single mom with a little one, my baby only belongs to me :P so selfish, but I'll be very loving, so I don't need a man in my life. I think if I ever become a single mom, I'll close my dating life to dedicate my full time on pampering him/her because he'll/she'll be my greatest treasure.

• i'd tell him, my child would be important, but if we survived without a guy, we can do it again. plus it'd be really cruel towards the guy if i kept him on a line.

• would it make any difference if you loved the guy but wasn't in love with him?

• loved the guy but not in love? as in like him being around? i guess it would, but i'd still tell him, as i don't like to lie

• No I. Wouldn't stay if I'm bit going to be happy to I don't see the point in that

• no its selfish, its one thing to care for someone but to 'pretend' your in love with them is not right.

What Guys Said 1

• My ex still calls me sometimes to let me know she misses me and her boy spending time together. He still calls me daddy, kinda sad really..
    His fathers a real piece of work though

• I feel ya... we've been together for months now and he and I are really close. Seems though that she just isn't that into me like she use to be. Distant and sneaky texting and such... just wondering if I'm being kept around because of her son and I being really close until something better comes along. I dunno.

• Well its possible. I kinda went through something similar, I knew she loved me, but she was pretty shitty to me. I think it was a factor for her but not the sole reason. Also I was the one to call it off.