What do you think of manwhores?

What comes to your mind when you hear about them? How do you perceive them?

Most Helpful Guy

• So you mean a guy that is paid to have sex with a female customer. I think of them as being over paid, because most men will give you sex for free, if it's satisfying that is another matter.
    I read an article some time ago, that male prostitutes not only have mind blowing sex with their paying customers, but also give them the emotional sex, many of the female customers are seeking, without all the attachment and life drama.
    Some women are so needy, lol.

• Lol. Gee lemme guess your single.

• No, actually I've been married for 5 years now and have been with the same woman for 16 years, have 2 daughters and planning to get a dog or 2 pretty soon, when we finish building our house. Not what you expect when coming to GaG, huh. lol

What Guys Said 15

• They don't value the intimacy of sexuality, and the connection with the given person. I'm not even sure they value the female as a person in general. Also, there is a high risk of getting infections, so it's risky. I think it's a bit silly and "not the right way of doing things", albeit I wouldn't try to persuade them out of it, because I'm pretty sure they wouldn't understand my stance, or just wouldn't care.

• Weaker, inferior monkeys.

• Lol my roommate is like this. The thing I find really sad is most of his girls are just so dumb and oblivious to the fact that they are being played. I just don't get it. This one girl actually buys him McDonalds every other day. Its really sad to watch.

• First thought is std

• Any label by itself is meaningless

• Care to elaborate?

• It's just a word. I need to know more about a person it's being used on and usually more importantly the person using it to find anything.

• Whats a manwhore in your opinion?

• I asked the question if you don't feel like answering it than don't. It's not hard to figure it out unless you want to start a discussion on what is a your opinion on a slut.

• Alright I would have said something here, but I see someone anonymous already gave a decent answer

• One that went with your liking.

• Depends how good the chicks were.

• Watch out, u could catch something

• Nothing. They are guys who know that they are In high demand because women drool over their looks, money, and status and women give them the most attention so they take advantage.

• For the most part they're just bored and passing time... Some don't really know what they want, so they just do what feels good for now.

• Boredom is all in the mind.

• Sure hobbies, work, and friends keep you busy, but eventually you want human companionship, touch, intimacy, and sex. It's part of the human condition, we're wired for it. When you find the ideal partner to pair up with or even with a bit of compromise (as in there's just no one in your life that really fits the bill) it's no unimaginable that you're going to sleep around while you search. The more attractive you are and the bigger fish, the more opportunities you're going to have. You're just taking advantage of the hand you're dealt the best that you can. If a great woman was right there, trust me all the floozies could take a walk in a blink of the eye. But until then I'm just doing what I'm doing... :p

• *can't find

• A horny single taken or married guy who feels no shame whatsoever

• I think men who sleep indiscriminately with a number of women are just insecure (have some deep-seated unmet need) or just don't care for the impact of their actions on the women they sleep with. Or both.

• Girls like players.. so why are you whining?

• That's not true and if she likes players than she's a player too.

• Yeah.. try to date a player then. If i were to be with women like you... i would have banged banged and banged you on bed like there's no tomorrow. Oh fucckkk yeah! And diasppear next day to tell this story to the world.

• Lol QA my ex girlfriend kind of did what you did to me except she cheated on me too. Now I wasn't the crazy guy asking her family why she cheated on me and crap but I will tell you this, I used to be a nice guy who treated women with kindness but now I am no longer that way. I don't go out of my way to be nice to girls or anyone for that matter anymore. I have nothing against you personally QA but your story makes me even more wary of some womens' true intent. Yes a lot of women just want true happiness but some are just bored and want someone to spend money on them and stuff lol. No thanks. Never getting into a relationship ever again.

• The concept doesn't really make sense. A whore is someone who can get casual sex that they could even sell it.

99.9% of men can't get sex as easily as the average woman

What Girls Said 9

• That they are men that don't have respect for women, and they sleep with tons of them.

A lot of man whores tend to also be hypocrites.
    It's okay for them to sleep around but not for women to.
    If women sleep around as well, they deem them a whore but they would never refer to themselves as that.

• True. They give a bad reputation to the rest of us that aren't manwhores. I have a very low count of 1. Just broke 3 months ago. Haven't dated anyone since. Though, I would prefer a girl similar to me in havng a low past, the one that's an ''only in a relationship'' type. I don't really like clubs nor frat parties. I mean, sure if her past is slightly higher ok but nothing too crazy.

• Depends on the guy. I think of manwhores as guys who have slept with a shocking number of girls, or guys who lie/manipulate/cheat involving sex.

I don't necessarily consider guys who have slept around a bit to be manwhores. It's about intent and honesty.

• They have no conscience. Some manwhores are married men with wives and yet they have no conscience when it comes to cheating and affairs. They just don't care about anything but their selfish desires and have no consideration whatsoever of who they are hurting and how much they hurt their loved ones. They have insecurities and by having multiple partners they somehow feel more masculine and confident- all in all a "manwhore" is a womanizer. I dont wanna get married to one, thas for sure. Because they rarely ever change the way they are, although of course there are some who change their ways.

Some people who were close to me in my life had manwhores as husbands. The bullshit and suffering that they had to go through was no joke- and this is why, to me, manwhores are no laughing matter.

• I became a narcissist for two years. I played two guys one was a very good guy who I lost my virginity to. Than I met another guy I went to high school at the store and I wanted him sexually. I became such a narcissist. I didn't realize until now after years. I can definitely relate that for those two years I only cared about having sex with them and only cared about ME. I would look at myself in the mirror and was in love with myself. I had a very arrogant side and I would literally hear voices in my head saying how beautiful I was. That I was better than anyone. I don't know if you believe in God or not but I've heard that comes from the devil. I didn't ever think about them and the guy that I lost my virginity to one time told me I love you and he did. I seriously was numb and didn't feel any love for him. I felt care as a friend but not love. That's how I feel happens in marriages like those with man whores. I did change after doing that and getting involved with a controlling

• I’m so glad to hear that. And thank you for sharing this, you sound like a really beautiful person. Its such an amazing thing to be able to learn from one’s mistakes and grow from them- and thas exactly what you did. Kudos to you <3

• One thing I will tell you sincerely is that I knew everything I was doing was wrong. I just honestly didn't care because I was getting what I wanted. There were times when I felt bad for my ex because he did anything and everything I wanted him to do for me. At the end of it all though I would masquerade my feeling bad to feeling good for myself. Plus I felt in my head as long as I gave him what he wanted which was sex he should be happy. He wasn't though because mentally and emotionally I wasn't there for him. I would probably describe as being on drugs and getting high with sex.

• I wouldn't date one, but I don't really think about them ever.

• He's going to get aids soon...

• Usually good with flirting and being charming but I want them to stay away from my vajayjay.

• I think of a charming guy who sleeps with a lot of women. That's about it.

• I think 'stay away'.

• When I think of the word, "manwhore." Then I think of the similar thing when a woman is called a "whore." Someone who is very sexual, and probably cheats in relationships.