The one you love said that you need to get rid of your cat/dog, how do you react?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I won't get rid of it. That why I make sure the person aware of what I have and it diff if I dont have any pets then ok fine but when I have one idc it mine and the only reason I can understand is if their allergic but still I can't do it and I wouldnt. But that just me.

• I would say to myself obviously you don't love me as much as I love you if my pet can't stay...

Followed by the words "I bid you Adieu!"

• Now if we've been in a relationship for a really long time and I know for a fact that I truly love this person.

He would have to be allergic to my pet and I would have to get his doctors consent and then and only then would I get rid of my pet.

• I'd get rid of my significant other. Ultimatums never work out in that persons favor. Luckily we both love animals, that's why we have so many.

• Why am I getting rid of my dog?
    If he says allergies I would not believe him since he knows I had a dog way before we moved in together. If he said he doesn't want to pay more for the apartment then I will find the money somehow. If he says he doesn't like dogs then I would be pissed because tht would be a lie. He knows I always wanted a dog and when I finally got one he was ok with it.
    In other words I'm not getting rid of my pup

• He tells you that he had a traumatic experience when he was younger that involved a dog attacking him, and he kept that from you because he didn't want to mess anything up in the beginning.

• It's still a lie. Because if he wanted the relationship to go somewhere he lied. And I'm not getting rid of my dog. I'm so glad my bf likes animals.

• I would never get rid of my animal. NEVER. So I guess it means I would get rid of the guy.

• Take care.

• Depends who I love more

• My reaction? "lol, bye." My dogs are my furbabies. He'd have to be the one to start walking, not my pets.

• Thats so mean but the one I love loves animals anyways soooooo

What Guys Said 6

• The cat or dog stays. The cat or dog will love you longer than the average lover does.

If he's really scared of dogs, tell him he's a weak bastard and he should learn to get over it. I'm not scared of dogs, cats (maybe a feral cat if it's a metre long and cranky), feral bulls , snakes, etc. If your dog doesn't bite him, he should be logical enough to get over it.

• ill just tell them that's not fair:p

• That's a big nope for me, huge deal breaker :3

• The girl I love would never do such a thing. If she did, I would have filtered her out earlier than that.

• I'd never fall for someone who asked me to make that choice to begin with.

• How could I love someone that doesn't love dogs?