Should I be mad and is dancing with other girls cheating?

My bf and i were only dating for almost a month when his brother got married. Shortly after his sister in law said my bf grabbed her ass. Which didn't really bother me at first. But after I realized he would get boners over her then it started to Piss me off when I'd think about it. He said that he was drunk and grabbed her ass because it was her song. Then a week or so ago we were out with some friends and one of the guys brought up how my bf danced with his wife. My bf then ssid yeah I danced with a lot of people that night. Which he never even mentioned dancing with any other girls. I know it was his brothers wedding but I didn't see him dance so I don't know if it was sexual dancing or what kind. I don't completely trust him when he is drunk because he likes to flirt. Then last night we got into an argument again and he said that he has never cheated on me and never would. Then I said something and he's like we'll maybe I should then. Then I got upset and he said he was just kidding. I've accused him of cheating before and he just gets mad so that could of been why he said it. We have been dating for almost 11 months now. I just have trust issues and am insecure. So when I think of stuff that happend awhile ago it still bugs me. Should I be mad he grabbed his sister in laws butt? And is dancing with other girls cheating?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dancing is not cheating. And it was just grabbing an ass, not cheating. But if you don't like the behavior, then you may want to move on.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not cheating but I definitely understand why you're upset. If I really cared for someone, why would I keep doing things that will offend them? Ask your bf that.

• dancing with other girls is not cheating. you can be mad, but you can not tell him what he can and can't do

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think I would be happy AT ALL if I knew my boyfriend grabbed some other girls ass, even if it was a joke, men are too visual and will fantasize about being with other women, which is normal but if it was something you don't like him doing, he shouldn't have done it. Dancing with other girls isn't necessarily cheating. If it was him and some girls dancing in a circle with no sexual touching thats fine. But if he was grinding on some other girl, then thats a different story.