Where are the nice genuine, down to earth woman?

I live in Atlanta. Im having trouble finding a nice respectable woman. Where are you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought everyone was gay in atlanta? Isn't it like the gay capitol of the world?

• Lol I don't know im not

• I dont live in that world so i can care less about the statistics

• Statsitically, it probably affects your chances of finding a heterosexual woman to date.

What Girls Said 13

• I'm in Charlotte NC. However I am afraid to tell you that I do not find your anonymous blue silhouette to be sexy enough for my liking

• Right here! I'm nice and down-to-earth. I don't care about the money, I care about saving the Earth and the people on it.

• I've never been to Atlanta but im surprised there aren't any there, there are plenty around where I live

• It may be but im sure racial profiling comes into play and most females my race are very simpleminded.

• Idk, Im not sure what you race if but I doubt it matters

• Ummm, unless you've gotten to know really well every woman in your area, then your expectations are too high. I'm sure there are plenty, if you look hard enough, and get to know them well enough. They'll find you if your deserving.

• I'm right here

• I am, but I'm not close.

• I'm down to earth and from AZ:)

• Compared to where I come from (northwestern corner of ct) I'm pretty nice and down-to-earth

• Im nice and down to earth.

• What does down to earth mean?

• Its like being well balanced, open minded.

• But aren't most girls like that? I only have one friend who isn't open minded

• I'm in SoCal.. They guys are duche bags and the girls, gold diggers

• In Maryland

• That's far. I like that most of the woman wear their own hair. Lol

• Then you might wanna head to India. :-)

• "most females my race are very simpleminded"

Alright then...

What Guys Said 5

• "Where are the nice genuine, down to earth woman?" Exactly where all the men who use proper spelling and grammar are.

• Well, on the ground I hope.

• They've been extinct for 50 years now.

• Somewhere around crying

• There's loads of them around, but the ones I ask out always reject me. It's a good job I have a good sense of humour or I'd be crying myself to sleep tonight.