What are the signs that you're falling in love?

Like getting butterflies? Thinking about him/her all the time? Thinking that person is very attractive? Missing that person a lot? Are those signs? Or does that just happen for every person you like? Are the signs of falling in love deeper than that?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Sure, that's a start. I like to think love is more than all of that. That seems to just be things I'd consider infatuation or somebody in the honeymoon stage of a relationship. Love is complex but I know it's built on trust and finding shared happiness. That takes time. I can only really grasp love right now in my passions. I can say I'm in love with that and always will be despite what happens.

• I havnt had the butterflies in my stomach for a girl in a long time! Haha being inlove is greeting a connection through feelings for one another

• What you just described is being infatuated.

• Posting this question is a sign of falling in love...

What Girls Said 3

• If something amazing happens to you, the first person you want to tell is him. If something horrendous happens, the fist person you want to tell is also him

When you daydream about your future, he's always a part of it

When he walks into the room, you only see him

You can't imagine yourself happier with anyone else

You include him in activities with family and friends

• If I'm thinking about him all the time, if I laugh about his jokes (even when they're not funny), if I get nervous around him, then yes I'm falling in love.

• The feeling you can't wait another second to see him and are always thinking about him when you're not together. Everything about him seems so perfect!