What was your age when you had your first kiss?

I'm 14 and I still haven't had my first kiss, and never been close to have, so I'm worried. Probably it has something to do with the fact I'm an introvert (not shy, just introvert). The closest I have been to was in a party that a club used to host for under-aged people, but I didn't want to. Well, the last crush I had was ruined by a friend who had the "amazing" idea to tell the guy I liked him, so I'm far from having my first kiss, since the other guys I find attractive are over 20. So, I would like to ask, when did you have your first kiss? Is it normal I still haven't had mine?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're only 14, your time will come. I never had mine until I was a week from 18, although the first person I kissed who I truly felt loved me was when I was 19. Don't think too much about it!

What Guys Said 4

• My mom kissed me the day I was born

• My first kiss was at 14 playing truth or dare so basically if it wasn't for a game My first kiss would've been at 16 don't worry about it and it's totally normal. Some guys I know haven't even hugged a girl before.

• I would say yes it's normal but I was young when got mine and it was with an older girl

• My first kiss, which was a dry lip-to-lip kiss, was when I was 4 or 5.

What Girls Said 7

• Don't worry, your time will come. You will have lots of kisses in your life :) I was 15.

• 19. You've got time. Haha :)

• I was 13 and thought it was love haha

• 16 short short lol

• lol don't worry, I had mine when I was 17

• like 13, didn't count tho
    My first real kiss that i pleasantly enjoyed and liked the person i was with was in highschool, age 16
    Yea, don't sweat it you're fine

• 14, aahh memories 😇