If we go to a music festival, will he shows he likes me?

I want to go to this music festival in a couple of weeks and I couldn't find anyone to go with me. I mentioned this to my crush and asked him in hopes that he would say yes. I didn't get a direct answer from him, he just said that he hasn't been impressed with the bands offered in the past. But he brought it up the next day and said that he works most Saturdays but that there was some bands he would like to see. I told him that it was two weeks away and that he could put in for it at work. He brought it up the day after that saying that it was expensive but would pay that anyway. Each day he seems to warm up to the idea more. He basically said he would probably go and just tell me the day of the festival, I guess he likes spontaneity.

I'm hoping that he decides to go. I think he likes me, but lately he has cut back the flirting. So, if we do end up going to the festival, what do you think the chances are that he will show that he likes me? He will have my full attention, and I his. Do you think that he would be more inclined to do something like hold my hand in this kind of setting?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, you're thinking about this way too much. I could give you this long paragraph on you should wear, what you should say, etc. but honestly, go with the flow. There's nothing wrong with just being you & having a great time. It's obvious he wants to go because he looked into it, saw there were bands that he liked, & HE'S THE ONE bringing it up back to back. If he likes you, great! If he doesn't, still go to the concert an have a great time. You'll know of he likes you or not. Guys are way too simple.

What Guys Said 2

• My momma had a saying when you go shooting for the stars always remember that its a might long fall if you don't get there. Now with that being said I think you might have a chance that he well show some type affection but does depend on the guy and who might be around you at the time. But if smart and dose like you he'll wait for a nice slow song and try to kiss you but he probably won't make out.

• I think in this situation it's best to not have any expectations. Just go with the glow.

What Girls Said 0