Calling your girlfriend a bitch & stupid?

Alright so, me and my boyfriend were going down the road,&we passed a cop. I was sitting somewhat sideways & didn't move because that would just make the cop notice me. My boyfriend yelled and I mean got really mad and said "Turn around you bitch. You're so fucking stupid." Now.. I wanted to break up with him & honestly don't think I can ever forgive him. He said he needs "my help" with his anger problems. I just tell him that's bullshit, because if you love someone, you aren't gonna do things like that, especially when I told him to stop the day before. I just really want some opinions on this situation. Thank you. :)

&just let me add.. it's such a stupid reason to yell at me like that.. my friend was with us... and it really pissed her off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey girl, so before I go on let me just say it now that that is a form of abuse. I've recently come out of a relationship where the guy was an emotional bully as in name calling and putting me down. You don't need to help him with his anger problems he needs to help himself. It's not okay and I hope that whatever decision you make is the right one. For all you know this could be a gateway to worse abuse, it might not be but you never know. Feel free to message me if you need any more advice I'm here for you.

What Guys Said 4

• Arright... Let me find the right words... Hmmm... DOUCHE! Don't let such guys "fuck up" your life. His anger issues won't get fixed without treatment. I wold never, ever dare to call my girlfriend a bitch (unless she cheats or somethin). I love her, and she loves me. You don't call the once you appreciate and love, prostitutes. Ps. His anger problems will just worsen, and in the end he'll end up hitting you. I have anger issues too, but I never hurt the ones I love and hold dear to me. Not words, nor actions. One love girl, stay strong, and dump that douche, he's not worth your time :) Find your true love <3

• No guy has the right to call a girl a bitch yes he has anger issues
    he needs lesson on how to treatment girls right

• Basically every thing was wrapped up by every one else, your boyfriend is a dick, douch or what ever , which he is, and that NO MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO CALL ANY GIRL STUIPD AND A BITCH! Which I highly agree with, and I personally think you're probably too good for him and, most if not all of us agree you need to break up

• break up & move on. there's absolutely no reason to be in a relationship with that guy and as young as you are there is no way you should be "helping him with his anger issues". BOUNCE.

What Girls Said 3

• Calling you a bitch is definitely not ok. Ask him about seeing someone professionally about his anger issues. Don't make it an ultimatum though because that will not work out well for you.

• Am agree with you if he really loves you like he said, he should of never talked to you like that, his anger problems aren't excuse enough. Just prepare yourself once they start has no end. Talk to him, set limits and don't let him pull you down. A relationship is base on respect not the other way around.

• He doesn't respect you, why should you stay? Doesn't benefit you.