Do gals that like you eventually hate you if you ignore or avoid them or they just miss you more?

there is this gal who has a crush on me and i have been avoiding her recently. can this make her miss me more or hate me for that

Most Helpful Girl

• I won't hate you, but i might get annoyed.

What Girls Said 5

• If you gave her a lot of attention in the beginning then she will miss you for a little bit but it will quickly turn to annoyance and then hate. Not a good path to take if you like her. Now if she is a stage five clinger then she's just gonna miss you and work harder to get your attention.

• Wellllll, they'll hate you because you're the "jerk"/"douchebag" that didn't hit them up or ask them out.

• dude no no no just stop your joing at this all wrong you CAN NOT DO THAT she will get lonely and depressed hangout with her hug her a lot and for long periods of time ask her to movies and if you don't like her just straight up tell her

• She will miss you, then it will turn to hate.

• Hate you! Why would anyone believe that if someone likes you and you avoid them, it'll some how bring you closer. How would that be possible? S he would assume ur not interested, therefore she'll move on.

What Guys Said 0