How to feel about former crush?

When I was in high school, I had my first crush on one of my older brother's friends. I told him I liked him and it seemed like he rejected me. So after feeling pretty bad I went on with my life.

Fast forward a few years. I'm in college and I've experienced lots of things, changing me as a person. My former crush gets in contact with me and asks me out on a date. He tells me that he actually liked me back when we were in high school, but 1) he didn't know how to show it, and 2) he didn't have a car or money. He said that I deserved better.

But the thing is, I don't have the same feelings for him that I did in high school.

I told him so, and I also said we could try to date, that maybe my feelings will change, and just to see what happens. So far we've hung out twice in 2 weeks, with another date tomorrow afternoon and I still don't feel any different.

What should I do? How many dates does it take to tell if something is there? And if nothing will ever show up, then how do I let him down gently?

I really need help. I just got dumped in April and I have no urge to get into any kind of relationship right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't date a guy you don't really have a crush on. As more dates you to with that boy, the more harder to end relationship.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0