Is he getting bored?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for three years and we haven't done anything sexually because we both think it's best to wait till marriage... At least that is what he told when we started dating, but lately he hasn't seemed "interested" in our relationship. I'm scared he might be getting tired of our relationship. What should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• How much time do you spend together? How much communication do you have?

If you are spending more than 2 days together a week and are communcating everyday then cut down and stop it. I know you have been together for a long time and it is nice to have time with each other and communicate but contact every other day and 2 times together a week is plenty of time. Also come up with some fun things to do together - Something different to what you normally do. Have time apart with your friends and also spend time together with your friends. Try this and see if it works before giving up.

I think there is a chance you can rescue things but also a chance that the time has come to end things. You are both extremly young and have a lot to learn when it comes to relationships. You are both growing up and going through change and probably want different things and to go to different colleges ect. This is perfectally natural and also sorry to say a lot of school romances do not last.

I belive there is some chance of you working this out but I also want you to see the reality of things as well. If you do not work out then don't look at it as a bad thing and use it is a learning exeprience. You are still really young and have plenty of time ahead of you to meet other guys.