How do I ask a boy out? Is it wrong?

Have you ever asked a guy out? Can you tell me how to ask a guy out in text message?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love it, if a girl would actually ask me out, I wish that will happen one day.

Just ask him:

We should go out some time, maybe on friday?
    I really like you, maybe we can spend some time together?

Just give him a moment to realise, what you said for he will either be dump struck or in shock.
    Guys are not used to being asked out, but please do.

What Guys Said 5

• why can't you manipulate the situation to make him ask you out? ergo. flirt with him?

• Text him and say " so, what do ya think?"... he says "about what?"... you say " about you finally asking me out?"... Simple as that... whats he gonna do? Get mad?

• Well, why not just say, "Do you want to (fill in this blank with some date-like activity) some time?"

If he asks if it's a date, say, "Sure, why not?"

• Ask him out over the phone or in person. Just literally say, would u want to go out sometime?

• Don't ask a boy out in text if you can manage that. It's too impersonal but if you have to, go ahead. Just say "We should go do such and such at such and such time". If he says yes, then you're in. You have to be willing to risk rejection when asking people out but it's really just that simple. It's not wrong for women to ask men out, it just depends on the type of man he is, and woman you are

What Girls Said 0