Why does my boyfriend cheat on me so much and when I actually see that he is he denies it I mean I give him what ever he wants?

I don't know what to do we do things I don't want to do

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up problem solved who wants to be with someone who cheats on you and makes you do things you don't want to.. No one.. Do your self a favor and break up with him and stop complaining you continue to stay knowing why he's doing and that's stupid. Cold hard truth sorry if it sounds mean but it's true.

What Guys Said 5

• Because you're a fucking child, and so is he. Neither of you were clearly ready for a relationship, so you shouldn't be in one.

For starters, you're not leaving someone who you're aware is cheating on you.

And he's cheating and using you.

So it's basically a stupid relationship held by children who don't fucking know how the real world works.

• You should've dumped him a long time ago...

• You can do better than a guy that cheats on you. Don't sweat that guy. He's substandard. MEN don't cheat. BOYS cheat. MEN are secure enough that they don't need a "backup babe".

• I'm sorry he's cheating. We're not all like that. I don't really know what your relationship is like so I couldn't tell you why he's cheating but most of the time, people cheat because of one reason: they think they can get away with it.

• Why are u with him. Don't u see he doesn't care about you?

What Girls Said 4

• First of all you dont have to put up with anything you don't really want to do. Second of all if he had cheated on you many times then why you still with him? Makes no sense. Never let no one used you like that. Love yourself enough to walk away.

• He does it because you're still with him. Break up with him. Nobody has time for people like that.

• I've tried believe me he like lures his way back in like he appears at my house I see him at school it's hard to get away from him

• break up with him. You're young. That nigga won't be shit to you 10 years from now.

• True i am going to do it now

• Why are you with him? Move on don't be that girl!!!

• I just find it so hard and the thing is my family says he is a good guy and he is older then me but I shouldn't dump because my parents say he makes me happy and all this shit

• I told them but they don't listen to me I even used my friends phone and messed with him and he thought he was talking to this girl he met but then he started sending nudes

• Lol if you stay with a loser because you want to please others that makes you equally stupid.

• He does it because he knows u will let him get away with it break up with him