Why are the ones we want to be With always taken?

Okay so I dated different girls in the past but have never been in love with any of them don't get me wrong they had good qualities but when I talk to a girl I like and I feel she has the potential to be a girl I could see my self settling down with she either has a boyfriend or is married I want to be With a girl who will bare her first child from me to be the first and only man she marries and I have potential to because I am ambitious and hardworking and am going to succeed in life now I am not looking for the perfect girl but a girl who I feel is perfect for me in terms of chemistry

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause you are too caught up in the ones who are taken to find the ones who are great for you and are single. You also get into relationships with people you see as alright but not amazing and its kind of a waste of time. Don't just date a girl because you kinda sorta like her, date her because you are head over heels for her. The ones I want are single cause i dont fall for taken guys.

What Girls Said 3

• It's simply because you haven't found that special someone, and that might sound like bullshit but when you do find the girl you're meant to be with it will finally make sense why the past relationships didn't work out."Good things come to those who wait" Chin up and be excited for the future, don't dwell in what wasn't meant to be! Everything happens for a reason. I live by it!

• don't run after perfection

• Yup, you can't always pick and choose.

• I never said she had to perfect but has to have chemistry in which the other girls don't have with me and what is perfect for me is not perfect for some one else that is impossible flaws can actually make one more unique in which we as humans can relate to perhaps I should have been a little more specific about what I was talking about

• Because people already found that person, before we did.

What Guys Said 0