How to find out if a guy in interested in imteracial dating!?

Im black and i wanna ask out this whkte guy in my class that I've known for 2years but i dont knkw if he dates black girls and i wanna find out without making it too ovious

thanks for the advise guys I told told yesterday and it turns out he likes me too!

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree just ask him. What's the worst that could happen?

• The worse that could happen is i ruine my reputation and he's not interested in dark girl (me)

• Welcome to the life of a dude.

• I don't know what else to tell you D: You don't have really any other choice

What Guys Said 7

• Just ask if he's into u specifically. Personally, I'm RARELY into black girls. But every once in a while, I find one that I'm into

• I would imagine it would be the same as finding any "right guy". Try approaching him like that one guy you like, instead of like a "white guy". Get it?

• You flirt with him and ask him out. Or go to a psychic.

• we are living in 2014, race is no longer an issue so just ask him. honestly my best friend is a black girl and I was in love with her in high school. i never saw color just a girl

• Just be gentle

• Wht do mean exactly?

• Merci beaucoup!!

• i dont speak french but when i was younger i liked one on one if that makes sense

• Just do it. Literally just do it and by it I mean him

• Just ask him out, you don't need to bring your race into the equation.

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should just ask him. If he's not interested he's not interested

• Does he think you are hot? Does he think you're pretty? Does he smile and look at you a lot?

• You've known him for 2 years and don't know if he's open to dating black girls? I assume you're not close.
    I don't date white boys but I do befriend them. All my male friends are white for some reason so I know a little. Ask what he thinks of a black celebrity. Not a super pretty one. A regular one.