Girls, if a girls profile on plenty of fish reads "wants to date, but nothing serious," what does that mean?

Does that imply they just want a friends with benefits type deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably means she wants to go on dates with multiple guys but not be in a relationship with anyone specific. But keep in mind girls are fickle silly things, so if you went on one date and it went well or she decided she had a crush on you, she'd change her mind and want to be in a relationship with you.
    I hope that helped?

What Girls Said 6

• either friends with benefits situation or she's very conservative and just wants to go on random dates and thats it. the first one is much more likely though, the second would be a highly rare possibility.

• she just want a fuck buddy

• She's dtf. I miss jersey shore so much.

• She just wants sex

• She wants the D.

• not necessarily. Mine says that because, well... I'm not used to online dating and I usually date people I've known for a while. So I feel that response gives me the option to say yeah I want casual sex or I might be dating multiple guys to see how things go with each of them or I'm not ready to be serious and I just want to make friends first or if I like you then I'm fine with being together.

What Guys Said 3

• She's poor and wants free food on dates.

• It means that she wants a boyfriend but doesn't want to come across as desperate

• The type of girl you want to avoid.