What was you best date so far? Where were you? How did it went down?

I would like to know your experiences!

What did you two do? Where were you?
If you never had a great date, how do you imagine the best date in your life?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if I consider it a date since we didn't know each other, but had mutual attraction and decided we were going to continue the night at a quaint lounge. Spent the next 5 hours hanging out, laughing, talking and flirting. Neither one of us wanted the night to end, but it finally did after saying good bye for 45 minutes in the parking lot. Best night of my life, seriously!

What Girls Said 2

• Navy pier, ferris wheel, ice cream, great food, and a boat ride. Was awesome.

• Before my bf turned himself in we had a picnic on the lake and we didn't have sex or kiss a lot it was just totally focused on each other and letting it be know on that we loved each other and would miss each other.

What Guys Said 1

• I haven't had luck with dating I dated once and I was desperate she was ugly, but we kissed and I sucked her boobs I never wanna remember that night I feel so used I will never sink my self so low again.