How come every time I find a girl there might be potential with I lose interest quick?

Met this girl through online dating and was pretty excited at first but now I'm almost thinking of just cutting it off and letting it go. My brain is finding reasons to not date her

This happens every time..

Most Helpful Girl

• Well my viewpoint is if you TRULY like a girl your interest won't die so quickly. Is it that you're bored with her or you don't find her 100 percent attractive? What are your reasons to not date her?

If she's a nice girl and you find her attractive and you both connect well then there should be no losing of interest if it's the opposite then of course you will lose interest. Just keep trying until you find the girl you want. Maybe you are having second thoughts because you guys aren't connecting emotionally or you are not physically attracted to her?

What Girls Said 3

• Dating is part of life I say just go try and date her. Stop being so negative thing about the good things about her. Try dating her and if you end up not likening her than tell her you want to break up.

• Too picky, scared of being hurt/rejected or not ready for a relationship.

• You have lust and not love that's why

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like those things you don't like are deal breakers for you.

• If your brain can find reasons to not like her, you need to find someone better.