Is she trying to manipulate me?

I said I liked her and she said she had a boyfriend. I tried to move on, deleting her or Facebook so I couldn't talk to her, and she told one of my friends to tell me to add her back. She then said "My relationships never last" and also says that her and her current boyfriend have nothing in common wheras we both do. She sent me a text saying she does not want to "sleep over" at her bf's house (basically telling me she is fucking him tonight) she said he is no good at the psychical side of things too. What is she trying to do? Why didn't she let me move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• DANGER ahead! Give this girl a wide berth... think about it this way, if she's saying that her relationships never last she's giving you insight on how she thinks about them, she's in the fling stage, so if you're interested in a long term relationship and want to be more than just f*ck buddies (if it came to that etc not saying it won't or will) then you know. Don't re-add her, seriously don't, she'll just drag you in and create more drama and you don't want to be involved in that pot of stew. My advice to you, let her do her thing, go out hang with friends, play frisbee go ask another girl out for cocoa etc, just enjoy your summer Guy. But in answer to your question... she's trying to so stay away if you can. Best of luck.

What Girls Said 1

• she acts as a player... she wants to fuck you dude

• You think? Should I just keep talking to her then?

• its all up to you dude... if you wanna fuck her then keep on playing the game

What Guys Said 5

• Ignore her. She seems like trouble man.

• Lol she wants a little fun on the side. She's trying to cheat on her boyfriend with you.

• you think?

• Ah now that is the golden question. Of course, you probably shouldn't, as the amount of grief you'll get for getting tied up with a committed girl usually makes it not worth it in the long run.

But the heart (penis) will do as the heart (penis) pleases. Good luck.

• that last sentence was beautiful :)

• She's trying to keep you orbiting her to stroke her ego.

• You think I should just leave then? I tried that but a few hours after she starting talking to me via friends

• No, you say to her "Listen, I don't want to be friends with you, I want to date you. When you dump the boyfriend and want to go out, give me a call"

• She wants to fuck but is obviously not good at relationships.

• Please keep away from this girl. I know it's tempting, but don't bite the apple or you'll risk getting bitten by the snake.

• Well what would be the worst thing that could happen?

• Her boyfriend finds out.