Meeting a girl for the first time at her apartment?

We met online. She's seen short films I've made and sometimes starred in. I've seen videos of her on her vine account. She seems to really like me. We were texting about making a bonfire this weekend. As to where to meet I was trying to feel out a pub or something. She suggested her apartment. I agreed. I feel a little funny about it because the first I'm going to meet her is in her apartment. Am I making too big a deal of this. (also, I'm pretty sure she's real. She has an online presence, and even her government job checks out)

What Girls Said 2

• No! This is not ok for the first meet up with someone you've only been talking to online. This is as much about your safety as it is about her. You know nothing about her, you can't go to a stranger's place.

• Honestly I don't think it's a big deal, I've invited people I've met online to my apt before and it was just because I felt more comfortable meeting them for the first time in a place I felt comfortable and safe.

What Guys Said 0