Does he mean it or just saying it because it's what I want to hear?

My bf and i have talked about marriage before. Sometimes he acts like he really does and other times he acts like he doesn't by being a jerk. His dad and brother can be a jerk too so I think it just runs in the fsmily. If he was talking to his brotherr, mom or dad and I would ask who it was he would say your mom, or your dad and etc. But now he doesn't say that and hasn't for awhile. But about a week ago he said he wants to get married and have kids somedsy. Then I jokingly said yeah in 10 years and he ssid no within 5. Should I belive him he really wants to or is he just saying it because he thinks it's what I want to hear?

• He means it
  • cause he thinks it's what I want to hear

What Guys Said 1

• When it comes to 18-25 years old men,
    Most teens tend to want to take their relationship with the ones they love faster than the community's taste.
    Specially when they love you, if he said 5 the way you heard it (I assume in a very serious voice that leads for you to question it) then I bet he meant it.

But is he ready for it? And as time passes he might change his mind so you never know!

Please rate my question if it helped so you can motivate me with helping other people,
    Thanks and Goodluck.

What Girls Said 1

• it can be both but he seems to be sending too much signals

• To much signals for what

• to understand if he was saying that to be kind or because he meant it