Do muscley guys like other muscley girls?

I suppose it all comes down to personal preference...

Updates:
I ask because I like big muscles on guys but I'm very very skinny. It's just my body type.

0|0
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• This one is fine
    http://i.imgur.com/JyFFu.png

But this one?
    http://media-cache-ec0. pinimg. com/736x/d2/45/9d/d2459d4885f9f7e69e4166eb29b777f8. jpg

I would die by her weight only if I have to share same bad with her :P

0|1
    1|0
  • Not really muscly. Fit maybe but I dont want a girl as big as me haha I like petite girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nowadays, more and more guys are preferring muscley girls who lift over plain skinny girls. Especially really buff guys and trainers.

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you think it could be because they have something in common?

• Maybe. I was never really into these girls a year before till I really started going to the gym. Like the other guy said though, not really "muscley" is what guys prefer mainly but more like toned and fit. Not many are attracted to anorexic chicks anymore.

• I shared alternate link for that second girl in my comment.

• Yes, but muscular isn't really the right word. I would say toned/fit body which you usually get when you exercise as well.

0|1
    0|1
  • There is no real "muscle" look on girls, I like girls who lift though because they are TIGHT and TONED and surprisingly strong and that turns me on a hella a lot more than a soft and squishy girl.-Guy with the muscles

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a muscley guy but I'm not into the muscle look on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • being fit yeah, but muscular nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually kinda ya lol.

0|0
    0|1
  • I like girls that work out but not "muscley" girls lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No to muscular girls...
    Oh my good ness... that big lips of yours... wish i could kiss you.

0|0
    0|0
  • muscley guys like muscley guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's all about the guy! And im sure when it really comes down to it the body type doesn't really matter. A girl is a girl to the majority of guys! Don't worry about your body

1|0
    0|2
    • To be honest, more and more guys day by day are preferring girls who lift with a perfectly toned body.

• Show All
    • Except fat I hope. No offense to anyone but no one should be fat, girls or guys, unless they can't help themselves due to cases like Cushing syndrome.

• No. Not obese. I would obviously love to be with someone who has the perfect body, But a little extra fat isn't a deal breaker if they are a genuine person.