Just tell me isi't true or not?

If you are happy in your relationship you not gonna bother with your ex. If im happy i don't care about my previous relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• of course not. If you are happy in a healthy relationship -normally you wouldn't. If you do its either current relationship is lacking something or you not over your ex still :)

• Agree with u. If u have a healthy stuff why to look back and care for a ex becose its reason why he's ex

• I mean she's trying to keep me as safety net;) well its not gonna happen.

• ha no no... she can't test waters haha.. its like if it won't work with him-she will run to you.. you will have no life or her just constantly hanging on each other... leave it.. let it pass. make her understand it's not happening!

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's true. I'm happy and I don't give a shit what my ex is doing right now.

• i don't even wanna think about my ex... he was a jerk... and i'm not really in a relationship so...

• I'm in a good relationship and don't even think of my ex. No thank you.

• So u agree then if its good relationship i not gonna contact ur ex?

• I'm in a happy relationship and I still talk to my ex from time to time because we're still friends.

• Well we r not friends. And she's with simeone but while after while contacts me..

• Maybe its just trying bit to hard. Maybe thats the way she wants show she still kind off cares...

• Yeah but it doesn't mean I don't care about my ex. I care about him but I don't want him

What Guys Said 0