What is it like to be in relationship?

I've never had a boyfriend and never dated.

I have only been asked to hang out once but it was through text and I hardly talk to guys.

What does it feel to have a bf/gf?

I asked some guy who is 19 and who I know and he said I wasn't missing out on much? But as far as I know he is very happy with his marriage and baby.

I know every relationship has problems but what is it like because even if there's problems couples are still together?

Most Helpful Girl

• It feels like heaven if it is a good one. Someone you can talk to, kiss, hug, and basically have them comfort you in your times of need. At first there is the honeymoon stage where you feel like you guys will be together forever. Then it slows but if you still like your partner it still feels like it. You both can become dependent on each other for love and comfort. The starting of sexual activity (start kissing or whatever) releases hormones which make you love them more. They are very strong.

Then (hopefully it will not happen to you) comes the break up. It feel like someone ripping out your arteries and beating you with it if the person you love ends things. If you end things, then it depends on the reason. Sometimes love does die. And it is very sad.

Hope I could help :D

What Guys Said 3

• I never had a girlfriend but I still date a lot:p but by judging relationships off my friends you seriously aren't missing out on much, you're actually dodging a lot of bullets and saving a lot of money haha

• I've never even dated what is that like?

• its fun the first time, for me at least. since im a guy I like to wine and dime girls out occasionally. but its just getting to know a person on a different level. and usually romance is involved so if you're going out on a date with someone you like then you will most likely be having a good time the whole time on the date. but how fun it will be depends on both of you lol. its not an experience you really need but you will most likely get. for what its like... you're either going to go to dinner with him, or do a fun activity or both. that's basically it. and just a lot of talking the whole time.

• I forgot what it was, well a meaningful one anyway where I was just taken for a ride...

• Can be awful or amazing, just depends really

• Depends on what?

• How much you like each other, if your personalities conflict or jive, what's going on in your personal life, money, sex, tons of things affect it

What Girls Said 4

• It's hard to explain but mine is great, don't know about others. He makes me whole so I'd feel lost without him now. It's lovely knowing someone is around the corner, willing to do anything for your happiness and expect nothing but your respect, kindness and love in return. It's an all round great feeling, which can't really be fully explained (who can explain love?), if you're in an amazing relationship. You'll see when you start dating.

• It hurts. But hopefully after a few failed attempts, which u will fail, u find the one. But even then it hurts cuz we always hurt those that we are closest to and love the most. So do t expect peaches and cream, it's a forever choice.

• It depends on what you're looking for in a relationship.
    Do you need someone else to really make you feel confident and supported or are you just looking for a companion to romance with?

• Personally no, I want to share my happiness with him whenever I dI get into a relationship.
      I dont want to get into one just because I feel lonely or need approval

• I don't like relationships, I never have. They're pointless to me