Why is it easy for a girl to act uninterested even when she is?

Girl I've been talking to for 2 months and hung out 3 times. what bothers me the most! That when I contact her she's happy and we talk for hrs Deep convos but she rarely text me she will return my calls when I call and we continue to flirt. she has texted me first a couple times But again never reaches out further than that. It's obious we like each other. But why is she like that?

Maybe I'm asking for too much. More info

We live like an hr away so when we make plans to hang ( me calling her to make plans likely should be) she meets me half way so that I don't have to drive that far.

Most Helpful Guy

• she's letting you fulfill the role of the man. plus you guys already have this pattern now so she is sticking with it. its comfortable to her now, she is used to it.

• Yeah man! I have no problem taking over that role and what yo said makes a lot of sense. So what do i do?

• Will do that thanks man I guess I'm just not in my A game when I really like a girl

• haha you will find your ground and then you'll be solid. it takes time and experience, no rush, enjoy the little things:) and tyVM bra!:D

What Girls Said 7

• Do the chase. She is also testing you how really interested you are before she shows off her real emotions.

• Wow perspective is everything, I tend to think men are much better at this. She either doesn't like you as much as you imagine she does or she's playing games. Both not good.

• And thats Where I'm confused ! Like its easy for me to see that she likes me when we talk and hang out but it's the space in between that drives me crazy, I'm not clingy or anything but I would like for her to text or call sometime not just return my calls.

• That's totally understandable and the high school games at this age are just rude. If she is interested in you after 2 months she needs to make it known.

• She may not think it's obvious you like her - I know that sounds ridiculous, but I have been that girl. Almost like it's hard to believe you are interested on the same level as the girl, so she may act like that to protect herself from getting hurt.

• So how obvious do I have to be I mean I ask her out and make sure she knows I'm interested

• So you mean I have to text her every day? I mean I already send her goodmornimg/night text every other day I don't like to come off as clingy

• I'm not saying you have to, but it may help her realize you are serious when you say you like her.

• Have you kissed her? Maybe I'm being dense and everyone else gets that you two are already making the beast. If you are and she's doing this stuff then she's playing games. Why do people waste everyone's time w/ that sh&t?

If you haven't made a move on her yet than I'd guess that she's waiting for you to. If after all that a guy hadn't made a move on ME I would seriously doubt his romantic interest.

• Maybe she just isn't the type to contact first

• Is there really girls like that? And if so what does it accomplish? We guys like to feel cared for also

• I'm only like that when I'm not sure if the guy really likes me. But some are like that all the time and it sucks

• It's not easy for us. If a girl likes u, she will so blatant signs. It's actually hard for us to act like we don't like a guy.

• She needs you to chase her to test just how interested you are

What Guys Said 1