How can I get a gf? What are the steps? Is it very hard? Thanks?

How can I get a gf? What are the steps? Is it very hard? Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not good to rush into a relationship. take things slow first find a friend that's a girl and move on from there. if feelings become serious and you start to like her then that's where you make the move. love is better when it comes naturally and slowly i think. :)

What Girls Said 2

• well, find the right gal first. then after you find her get to know her and don't make the relationship all about sex. make it a friendship and build off of that. I'm not saying not to have sex, just don't build a relationship off of sex. you will most likely still stay friends if you break up, when you have a relationship built on a strong friendship. other than just making things super akward. :) try to get to know her favorite things and dreams/ opinions on everything. then ask her out and she is MOST LIKELY to say yes. hope it works out!

• I would never be friends with a girl I broke up with

• I don't know how to flirt

• well, smile in her direction, pay complimments, try getting close to her in anyway. try to put yourself out of your way to get to her, gently bump into her ( don't bulldoze her!) be gentle, just be yourself!

• Getting off the computer and going outside would be a great start :)

What Guys Said 2

• If your age is 36 to 45 and asking this question then there is a problem.

• How so? I've had a gf before, it was a fluke but I did have a gf. And I'm not a virgin

• All my friends tell me i shouldn't give up

• Well I never said you should give up, I just said it's more difficult because you need to look more.

• Steps is... if ur below average. Workout to make up foor ur appearances. Da cuties are craving for sum nice looken bodies even wifout a good look.