I'm really attracted to white men but?

None of them seem to notice me. I live in the south and every white man I have seen has dated only white women. Do white men in the sound find black women attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, they are sexy, so why wouldn't they be attracted?
    So what if those guys have only dated white women? You could be the one that changes that.

What Guys Said 6

• I grew up in Georgia and received dirty looks from most every black person I met. Though I am attracted to black girls, I was afraid of not meshing with their family. I didn't want to have inlaws who resented me for something my great great grandfather may have done to their great great grandfather. I moved a little farther north and have since met black people who aren't bitter and don't stereotype me. I would now be comfirtable marrying a black woman.

• I'm not sure about in the south but i can tell you that generally, people tend to like the kinds of people they are used to seeing and have grown up with. For example, even though i am middle eastern, i grew up with white people and i'm used to have crushes on white girls, thus now i have a preference for white girls. At least this is my theory

• Eh I don't know about southern cultural norms but I'm from the north and find black women attractive. I mean I'm sure some are it would be a statistical impossibility that zero white dudes in the south are sexually attracted to black women.

• I am from the north, but it depends on the black girl. I like girls from all ethnicity, but depends on their look. Also sometimes different cultures create more difficulties.

• I have a few friends who have black girlfriends so It's just a personal preference! I find black women attractive and I'm from Arkansas

• Mostly I would say we don't think black women are open to dating white guys, so we never consider black women. After all the stereotype is that black women are all looking for a good "black" man, as oppose to just looking for a good man. This gives us the impression black women aren't interested in dating outside their race.

I was really attracted to this one black girl, and thought about asking her out, until I saw her wearing a pro black movement shirt. I took this to mean she likely had issues with white people. Maybe that wasn't a fair outlook to have, but it was enough to convince me she wasn't open to dating white guys. So you need to be really careful not to give an image that you are closed off to the idea of being with a white man.

What Girls Said 5

• Some do. I know several black women with white boyfriends and I live in the south. It just depends on the guy.

• South = racist

North = not

Haha just kidding but the South has always been a lot more racist than the North so I think it has to do with your location.

• What race are you? I have noticed a lot of guys in my region (mid atlantic) have a thing for middle eastern women

• I'm African american/Indian

• What state do you live in?

• North Carolina

• I'm very approachable. I'm one of the friendliest people you will probably ever meet. I try to make everyone smile. As for making friends with guys. I have male friends that are white. I just don't want to date my friends lol.

• Huh. Well I don't know why you're having trouble, but I do know that plenty of white guys in the south like black women.

• The young ones in the south that date black women are ghetto white gangsters 😂