What is your favorite thing to see your girl in? or girls what is it that you love seeing your boyfriend in?

Naked doesn't count ;)
You can say more then one.
even perticular lingirie also pretty much anything
thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going to say naked, not cool.. but seriously I do not have a preference if she is hot she is hot. I thought my ex looked so hot playing tennis in some toga sweats and a small pink t shirt.

• i knew most people would lol very nice specific with the pink haha

• looked* and yeah but she is an ex now

• just find someone who looks better in it haha

What Guys Said 4

• For me it's a skirt heels and thigh highs. I also like a nice fitting pair of jeans and yoga pants.

• what is it with guys and yoga pants! haha

• Hot tight yoga pants.

• Call me old fashioned but I love seeing girls in evening gowns, like, formal dinner parties. For example: http://www. vampal. com/content/images/0001850_strapless_sheath_slinky_satin_empire_silver_evening_dress_wm. jpg (don't forget to put the space back in www. and. com
    That to me, especially if you're not wearing undergarments, would make me want the dinner party to hurry up so that I could take you home and just get it off of you

• Also, I realize those are impractical when it comes to going out to do normal things, especially to places like games but hey, that's what I like

• My boyfriend likes them because apperntly it means more boobs lol

• I don't see any more boob than what a tank top shows

• why do you tease me, big smiles :) lol

• Haha it comes natural with me sorry. My boyfriend says im a huge tease lol

What Girls Said 4

• I love to see my guy in button down shirts. Fortunately he wears them often :)

• Just his black or dark gray jeans- no shirt.

• I love it when he walks around our apartment in track suit bottoms with nothing else on. I could stare at him all day long

• I personally love a guy in a tuxedo. It looks classy and sexy.