Why is it guys never want to be In a relationship with me?

I've never had a serious relationship and I don't understand why. I mean I talk to guys but that's it nothing ever gets serious. I'm starting to think something is wrong with me and all guys want with me is to get me to have sex with them and that's the end of it, they don't want a relationship, but the question is why? Why me? All my friends can get a guy to want to be in a relationship with them and not just sex but why can't I? I mean am I ugly I don't get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You aren't ugly. I don't mean this to be mean, but it is probably your personality. The fact you seem to think all that is required to be in a relationship is looks, tells me you most likely haven't put in a lot of work in other areas. Are you an interesting person? Do you do anything fun? Do you have a good sense of humor? Are you empathetic of their feelings? Are you so shy that the guy misreads it as you not liking him? There are any number of things you may need to work on, besides looks. You need to somehow identify what ways you can improve your personality, so that guys will stick around longer.

• I am shy so that's probably why guys don't want to be in a relationship with me, but why do guys say all the time that they like shy girls then if they don't even give me a chance? I'm not shy once I get to know you I'm fun and outgoing and they would know that if they gave me a chance

• There are different kids of shy. There is a flirty shy, where you are putting yourself out there, even though it is clearly hard for you to do, and there is a shy, that seems closed off, and uncomfortable around the guy. The second can make a guy think you don't like him, or may cause him to feel uncomfortable around you.

• We'll I don't think I act closed off like I don't like them, I know that it's hard for me to start a conversation and tell them I like them and how I feel but when or if they talk to me I talk to them back I don't just not say anything. A lot of people think shy people come off as rude and I'm not rude at all Im just very awkward when it comes to starting a conversation

What Guys Said 7

• Hey... i haven't had a relationship in 18 years... women give me nothing but compliments on my looks and personality... but they dont want to be my girlfriend... here's THE ANSWER WHY... your too nice... i know this for a fact... the nicer... more honest... more caring... more giving... the more lonely... im proof of this...
    Im sure its not in your nature to do this but you need to be more selfish... less caring... ignoring guys easy... act like your price tag is beyond reasonable... understand?

• Maybe you have met the wrong men, but I'm sure you've also met men who've been better. You need to show some interest in them and recogize when they have some interest in you. If that interest isn't returned soon, they'll look elsewhere.
    Eye contact, smiles, body language counts for a lot, when you first meet them. They're not likely to approach you, if your'e looking negative. You look pretty enough, so that's not stopping them. Read this and see what you can find.cdn.preterhuman.net/.../...20Love%20with%20You.PDF

• it could be that you are too friendly , so they always look at you as a good friend.
    or too easy like they can have sex with you without being in relationship.
    you look good so it must be something you do ! I can't tell more since i don't know how exactly you act with guys.

• We'll I am pretty shy but I'm the total opposite once I get to know a person better but guys never give me a chance and they never are clear with what they want they are always confusing. I don't know why they would think I'm too easy because I don't just go around and give it up to anyone though

• yes , chatting is always easier, that's why i told you to remember the chat part , and you look good and sound so nice, i am sure you will have someone who worth you soon

• Thank you lol

• my question is if your having that much trouble why do you even want a relationship? they aren't as cracked up as there meant to be in the movies. just stay away from relationships, so much nicer that way.

• You've just me the wrong men in the same way I've met the wrong women. It will happen for us, albeit eventually, but I will happen.

• No you're not ugly by far. But you say you get the feeling all they want is sex and if you're giving in that could be your problem right there.

• No I didn't mean for it to sound like I'm giving in. I'm not im just saying that it seems like that's all they want.

• I guess both lol. I don't think guys are attracted to me maybe because I'm shy and they don't want to give me a chance to open up to them,

• But remember a lot of guys are just as shy as you are and usually it's them that has to make a move. I assume that's your picture so are are very attractive. There has got to be guys out there that are interested in you.

• If you're asking "Why not me?", that's the wrong question and the wrong attitude. You need to ask "Why me?". Why should a guy commit to you? What can you do? What good qualities do you have? And where are the areas that you need to improve? Thinking about what you want from guys is only half the equation. The other half is what you can offer them. Think about it that way, and you're on the road to romantic success.

What Girls Said 1

• Because you deserve someone better someone make you feel that you're special and when the right time comes you will meet that special guy🙌💖
    So live your life 💖 💖