Girls what will you prefer in a guy.. looks or personality?

Everyone wants a guy with both things, good looks and impressive personality. But if you have only one option, so you will go for?

Most Helpful Girl

• I need both to want to date someone.

• If you have to choose one.. then?

• They either physically pleasant or mentally pleasant. Not both..

• @still_waiting:
      I know right!

@Asker:
      Thank you kindly for MH. :)

What Girls Said 10

• Of Course I want personality. Someone to converse with and enjoy their ccompany. I don't even want a guy that starts off hot. I want him to start Off cute and let his personality make him become hot to me.

• That's a tough question because I've lost interest in attractive guys who treated me horribly.. And not put effort in trying to make things work with a guy who had a good personality but wasn't attracted to

I've never had a bf so I guess both are equally important... But personality matters more in the long run

• Personality tops the cake if a guy loos smoking hot but can't carry a conversation or make me laugh I'll get super bored!!

• personality.. looks will fade away eventually.. however there should be some attraction.. am not gonna kiss and sleep with a f*og.

• Looks are nothing without personality but attraction is important in a relationship.

• personality, because i never found my boyfriend to be that good loooking at first when i met him, but after i started having feelings towards him, he was like the best looking guy to me on the universe

• Nobody will believe me most likely, but 90% personality, 10% looks is what I look for.

Sex is not important to me at all. Maybe it will change later on down the road, but for now, it's not important to me. In the end, I just want a guy who treats me well and loves me inside and out. That's all. :)

• I prefer character. It's not quite personality, because a lot of people refer to being funny or having quirks as being personality.

But you can have a guy who pokes fun at everyone and everything, simply to entertain people or because he's bored, and that's not as attractive to me.

I really prefer to have a guy with depth, specifically: perseverance, confidence, and conviction. I like guys who have goals and are always trying to grow emotionally. They are responsible, keep promises, try to do always do the right thing, straight forward with people, compassionate, ambitious, but also humble. They aren't interested in making money in order to be excessive or to show off, but they are ambitious because they want to improve themselves. I like guy who purposefully do the hardest thing, simply because it is hard and therefore worth doing. Rocky Balboa mentality - Eric Liddell mentality - Captain America mentality.

Thus I couldn't care too much either way if a guy had looks AND personality. He might be fun to flirt with, but I would date a guy with character if he didn't have either looks or personality. The thing is, if a guy has character, I begin to admire him in a way that lets me appreciate (and become attracted to) his looks and personality, even if these things did not initially attract me. Character seems to be the only thing that lasts in my opinion.

• Ugh hard one looks I'll work on the personality later

• Looks for now.

What Guys Said 3

• Da cuties here are a BIC phat liar lel
    U can't have a solid relationship wifout any physical attractions. Appearance is always a win win when it comes to dating. If we get an ugly guy wif an awesome personality and a good looken guy here, the definitely vote for da good looken guy, no lie. Face da fact people =-)

• They are both important but I put personality over looks. I would rather be with someone slightly less pretty with a great personality than a perfect 10 with a bad personality. I don't mind a quieter personality at all but a mean/stuck up/feminazi can not be hot enough to date.

• Looks first personality later but of course both.