Guys should I take this as he is not interested?

I sent a text to the guy i like asking him out for drinks tonight with mutual friends. (I know he is interstate seeing his sister so he could not make it).
i would have thought if he was keen on me he would have said "hey I'm away at the moment but we cam meet up this week"
instead i got a reply about something else and a "HaHa sorry I'm in (insert city) atm" and then a picture of where he was?

i replied jokingly saying you never tell anyone anything. And i get a message back saying i tell if people ask and a picture of him and the girl he was casually seeing at the beginning of the year, guess its back on and he is def not interested :( :(

Most Helpful Guy

• listen lol a lot of times guys are very very very very thick headed if you truly like him flirt a little bit ( don't do the awkward flirt as hard as it is to not do xD) just be casual and compliment him but don't be to open and flirty then you look like a desperate chick lol and if he doesn't like you back its okay your beautiful by just caring enough to post on here you'll find a great guy even if its not him ! (:

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing there to me seems like he is not interested. Next time though, when you ask him out, leave the friends out of it.

• He hasn't blown you off, he's just busy.

Look ask him out on his own without friends and if you get anything other than a yes from him, back off and let him pick up the reigns.

What Girls Said 2

• Fuck him, Do you.

• Thats just how guys are. the fact that he sent you a picture of where he is is good he's showing you that he isn't just blowing you off!
    why did you ask if you knew he couldnt?