I don't know if we are dating or not? Help!?

So that one guy and me have been kinda going out with each other for now about 3months. We both are very committed to each other, but I don't know if we are dating or not. Because he never asked me if I want to be his GF or asked me out.
Side note I'm Asian he is Hispanic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its just that time for you to have that talk I guess. In situations like these, the best thing to do is just ask in a calm and friendly way. Anyone who gives a go at guessing whether you are dating or not are just... guessing! You know what's going on between the two of you better than us, so ask him. If anything, I'd think he might find you more respectable since you are the type that would want to make things clear rather than just "hinting things".

Ask him.

What Guys Said 1

• How many dates have y'all been on in 3 months? Have y'all had talks about commitment, and each other together? If you've been on at least a date a week or every other, then you are probably bf and gf. I mean I don't think people often declare their relationship status to each other.

• we see each other everyday and also went together on vacation. Personally I'm not a big going on dates fan, so we mostly just hangout in his apartment.

• You could try to get him to take you on a date. Maybe start telling him how good a certain restaurant is.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I think you should ask him what you two are cause it sounds like you two are dating!!! (:

• I don't have the guts to do that :(((( I dont know why either.