How many guys on here would bitch, whine, and moan if a woman asked them out and offered to pay for the 1st date?

Let's say a woman approached you and asked you out. Would you bitch , moan and cry that she asked you out? What if she insisted that she pick up the tab on the first date? Would you get mad and poke your lip out? Would you think that you weren't a man? Because last time I checked, a human with a dick and balls was a man.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous would you go out with me, I will pay as well?

• Would you open my door and pull out my chair for me too? :-) LOL

• Love it.

• nice, dont drink too much wine, or i might take advantage. ^_^

What Girls Said 6

• LOL. So wait... what would -you- do if I asked you out and offered to pay?

• I would be flattered and accept.

• I wouldn't be offended or think I was less of a man. I'm comfortable in my own skin.

• Would you ask to pay half- just to be polite?

• Why would they whine? They should be flattered and cooperating lol. I've done it , that dont make them less of a man unless everytime he wants to go out with me I'll have to pay. Once in a while is ok, maybe share the bill, however if he pays everytime I'll be more happy hahahaa, that's been a real gentleman, so far I have met 3 and they are my friends only.

• Most guys would feel emasculated... I've asked guys for numbers and initiated contact. I have yyet to Ask a guy out but based on how they act with me initiating things I don't think I will... Most guys didn't seem too interested once I was in charge

• that's sick.. that's wrong, no one should pay to go on a date.. you can't buy dates, love etc.

• Lol. What a question, so many implications about the type of "man" who may prefer the traditional approach of asking a woman out, paying for the date, and being chivalrous all the way. But what woman doesn't like being wined, dined, and fought for?

There are four reasons (among others) I'd never ask a man out to the first date, to be completely honest with you:
    1. I want him to be courageous. It is a turn on, and it tells me I was worth it enough for him to risk rejection or any other potential consequences.
    2. In relation to one, it means he must really like me, and that makes him more worth it.
    3. Are relationships truly 50/50? Some say it's more like 60/40. I want to be the forty; I'd make a really good 40. And I'm busy.
    4. I want to feel wanted. Who doesn't like a good chase?

And so on, so forth. But someone once said that the only kinds of guys who do the above are players. Maybe that's why the nice guys finish last. :T

• They'd hate for her to assume he couldn't pay. Men hate to be expected to pay but also hate being expected to not pay.

What Guys Said 8

• I wouldn't be comfortable with her paying for the whole thing, that's for sure. It wouldn't affect my manhood in any way if she tried to insist, though. I'd just insist back that I'm at least paying for half, and that's all there is to it.

• I got this! you just sit there and look pretty, that's what i would say to you

• yes and kiss you on the cheek and scoot your chair in. There you go babe. :p

• hahah, I have nothing behind my back. * cuffs in back pocket *

• I'd be so curious as to why this highly improbable event occurred that I'd say YES just to see what her motives are. Then I'd fill out a lottery ticket.

• I wouldn't care at all.. I'd be happy that she picked me out of all the other possible men around. I'm still a man regardless of who asks who out.

• "The world is as it should be"

• Heck no!!! I would take it and enjoy it, hard part done

• I'd be flattered.

• A woman always offers to pay, but does not pay. That's how it works

• No I wouldn't react like that. I would be very flattered and happy. No girl has ever asked me out, let alone offered to pay