So my crush just accused me of being a player when I didn't even do anything.. what should I do?

I haven't been talking to any other girls or even flirting with any other girls but my crush accused me of being a player. She said one of her friends told her I was playing her. I haven't even met any of her friends yet. I told her I'm not a player but I'm pretty sure she still thinks I am and she probably doesn't believe me. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave her alone for a while to cool off
    If she doesn't give you a chance to hear your side of the story itself her loss

What Girls Said 2

• wow!!! her friends are lying and must have some problem with you and if you say you aren't, and she really trusted you then she would believe you...

• Try harder.

What Guys Said 2

• That's the kind of dumb things gossipy airhead girls do, they believe things because someone said them. If you pursued this girl you'd be forever having to prove what a loyal and nice guy you are. On the other hand, she could know you are not a player and she lied about a girlfriend telling her you were a player, but now she is playing YOU to burden you with a fantasm of guilt even before you've got together. It's all a little crazy, but very familiar to us dudes. Either way, she is playing a game with you, I feel. Tell her you don't play games with people. You do have a choice. Why don't you broaden your horizons and look for someone more suitable for you?

• You're too jooocy brah. You gotta find someone as jooocy.