Why do guys drool over girls with big boobs and a big butt even though her face is average or ugly?

Why do guys droll over girls with big boobs and a big butt even though her face is average or ugly?
I never understood this

drool ** sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get this either. This girl I know, she's not exactly a friend but she hangs out in my social circle is so fucking ugly, but because she has a nice body, guys drool over her. It's not fair. I was raised to believe that face is more important than body, and I am beautiful but unfortunately I am overweight. I attract guys, but they don't react the way to me like they do with her. There are so many guys who would love to be with her, including my new boyfriend. I don't get why people stare at her when her face is so ugly. The worst thing is, she doesn't put out. So why would they want her? I was raised to believe that guys only want ugly girls if they put out. I don't see what's so special about her. There are millions of girls with nice bodies AND FACES. So why is that stupid bitch so popular? Not only that, she is SHY! Nothing wrong with shyness, but I was raised to believe that guys go for looks and then personality. Well, she doesn't have personality and she doesn't have looks. I hate her guts and I try to do whatever I can to make her feel bad about herself. She is the ugliest woman in the world.

• Hahahah or when they have a man face. I agree with everything you said

• Thats why i always think , excuse the men , girls are biggest enemy of girls

• LMAO I can't believe people are still commenting on this.

What Guys Said 27

• It's all personal taste. I personally like proportion and get turned off when fat girls brag about their boob size because I know when they take their bras off how turned off I would be.

But it's like the whole "boobs or butt, what do you prefer" question... just with face thrown in. Plus one girls face is pretty to one guy, but gross to the next anyway.

• Lol not if one looks like a man. Guys mainly agree for the most part when they're speaking about her body vs her face

• Depends on the crowd you're in. Many say they'll just stick with doggy style and not give a shit.

• Um.. I don't? A girl with a cute face wins over that stuff every time.

• You're cute. But you already know that so whatever :p

• It is also a preference I personally dont like anything abouve DD and find how her face looks much much more important
    If you have a pritty have and nice skin I wouls prefer you over someone with DDD and big ass but with mhe face and mhe skin

• Asker - Please better your mentality.. I see what all you wrote in Most Helpful comments..
    Its really a disgusting thinking to torture someone just because they dont have good face
    And pretty face will die with age , but beautiful heart will stay young.. FOREVER

• I need a girl with a pretty face and butt ! I don't care about the boobs ! That's if I want a relationship if I'm just gonna play around than It won't matter much

• we humans are animals first... and civilized second... large breasts and butt are signs of fertility and reproductive fitness.. we humans look for the best possible mates we can find to carry on our genes into the following generations..

• Hahahahahaha
      Guys don't think about fertility. If they did there would be less deadbeat dads
      A lot of Guys have no standards.

• No you do it because those titties are attractive. Nothing to do with fertility

• hahaha but thats why... I agree... but between you and me i'm not a boobs kind of guy..

• Having a decent body is more important than being pretty, to me. Pretty is a bonus.

• Why?

• I think when I was young I was looking for people whose face attracted me to them.

Now I'd be okay with someone whose personality attracted me, body aroused me. Id grow to love their face.

• I can never grow to love a face
      You're either ugly in the face or pretty. It doesn't change

• Why do guys drool over a red sports car even though it doesn't fit golf clubs and gets bad gas mileage? Does that help?

• because some guys are pigs who would screw anything with huge tits or a big ass, personally I don't give a shit about ass and tits and looks aren't that important, personality is where it's at!

• maybe they dont think the same way you do? what is probably average or ugly to you might be gorgeous to them. it could be that they dont care or maybe the boobs and ass make up for the face.

• What guy would do this? O. O
    All guys I know are focused on the face... and this is from the whole body the part which is the most important in my opinion...:x

• Can you say KK?
    I don't drool over that pig.
    Give me a nice girl I don't care about her looks.

• Cuz it looks nice and tasty. Imagine all da wonderful things i can do to it xD

• Droll is laughter. You mean drool.

I dont. I prefer petites.

• Didn't you see the update? Ok thanks...

• I'm actually gonna side with popular female opinion. I have to have a girl with an attractive face. She could have the best body ever but if her face isn't up to par it's a no

• This guy doesn't.

• Maybe she doesn't have a beautiful face but she may have a wiser look face and heart! Real guys don't drool over all the boobs and ass unless it's their girls.

• Because the big boobs make up for the fave

• Yeah when she is riding you, her UGLY face is right there for you to look at

• That's disgusting

• Your opinion

• It's arousing and sometimes lust has no boundaries. Just put a paper bag over her head jk

• I don't do it but the most obvious answer is that they want to get laud

• She's a butterface

• Not all guys are like that like me the face and eyes are the first thing that i look at

• Why do you girls, go for tall guys, even if they treat you like garbage. Same reason. Animalistic brain part.

• What you described certainly don't apply to this guy. She has to have a face to match.

• Why do women drool over guys with money and/or a big cock when his face is average or ugly?

• Because money helps us
      Ugly faces do nothing

• This all seems to be going right over your head.

• For me is that we women just want to secure the future of our children in the future...

• Not every guy can land the best looking girls around. Another thing to consider is that not every really good looking girl is attractive. A lot more than a pretty face plays a roll in attraction. A girl could have a gorgeous face but be a real shit bag of a person...

• I have no idea, I am not really a big boob or big butt man, I'm a leg man.

What I'd love to know is why men and women make sweeping generalizations about each other which simply isn't true.

What Girls Said 14

• Butter faces need love too. Hater.

• Some just prefer body over face while others prefer face over body. Same can be said about girls.

• Thank you oppa!

• That's disgusting

• How is it? As I said, girls do it too. What's so bad about admiring someone's hot body? (As long as you're being tasteful about it, that is). Can you only admire someone's hot body if they have a pretty face too? And vice versa?

• Because everyone likes something different.

It's like how some guys like skinny girls and the others like curvy ones.

They have a right to like a quality that the girl contains more than the other. In this case it's sexual appearance over physical if you get what I mean...

• Sorry, but I don't care about body, you can lose that shit
      If that face is ugly I can't deal with you in a relationship sense
      Not even friends

• Yeah, and i can honestly understand that.

But apparently guys don't care as much based off of your question and the answers that just about everyone gave you.

It's more of a preference thing and an opinion...

• guy's are merely sexual creatures and they like to pretend they admire natural beauty but in reality all they think about 24/7 is sex and who can have sex with someone who doesn't have big boobs or butt according to guys no one can, I believe anything bigger than a handful is a waste but to guys big boobs mean all.

• m.youtube.com/watch?v=MMDVmV-nFIA&feature=kp

Actually listen to the whole thing you will learn

• I guess some guys care more about the sexual aspects of a woman than her facial beauty? Why not just work on losing the extra weight instead of hating on that girl?

• I'm at a perfect weight.

• Ok then why are you complaining?

• Because I hate ugly faces

• Some guys prefer a bangin body over a pretty face

• It's just a matter of personal preference. Everyone has different priorities.

• Not every guy is into that.

• Cause they have a nice body. Don't hate

• Some guys are pigs.

• Because most of them think that this is what they are supposed to do when the see big boobs/big butts.
    It's what they see guys do on TV, what most music videos promote, it's what their friends tell them to do, what the media tells them to do... It's why strip clubs were invented...
    It's just the way they were raised.

• Attractiveness is a matter of personal opinion she may have an ugly or average face to you but obviously the guy who approaches her finds her attractive. The big breasts and butt are just an added bonus for them

• Why are you on here starting random arguments with people?

• Why did you ask this question in the first place online if you were just going to attack everyone who doesn't agree with you? Clearly you are trolling or you are just taking out your jealous and insecure issues online