How to make a gf agree to meet me through text?

What should i do when i want to meet my gf and she is refusing?

Means she also wants but not to eager

what should i say To her so that she got agree soon to meet me

do not suggest me to lie something to her
because i never do that to her

so please help me

what a girl like into text message?

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably have no idea what is going on in her life.

You don't know if she's feeling depressed, has problems or is worrying about something you don't even know of.

Best advice i or any text pro can give is keep throwing out invitations to places you're going to, if she says no, don't reply don't take note of it, keep getting her text invites to places.

She probably needs to be texted at the right time, as I've said you don't know what's going on in her head.

When texting add excitement to what you're going to do. Remember;

Logic = No Emotion = Yes

• Thanks a lot
      i love ur ans

• Hope it works for you, also remember to avoid saying things like just;

"Hey" or "how's it doing".

They're unnecessary. Instead of that, whatever you wanna talk as if you're in the middle of a conversation. Say;

Hey, I'll be at >insert placeinsert time< me and a couple friends will be there.

Wait for reply, if she says no, don't reply asking why, don't get pissed. Good saying is;

Prepare for the worst, expect the best.

What Girls Said 5

• If you and your 'gf' are really this item, and I am assuming she may be mad at you, let her cool down and then instead of a text to meet, Call her instead, but give her some time to cool down with what she may be feeling. If she is 'refusing' to see you, and won't pick up the phone even, Then text her with your apologies. Let her text her back if she cares enough.
    On the other hand, if she is someone you would Like to be your 'gf,' and are trying to get her to see you and she refuses, or is just not this 'eager beaver,' she may not want to, no matter what you say.
    And of course just being yourself, being honest "I really would like to meet and get something to eat' is a good one, but you should really call her with it... Give it another try.
    Good luck. xx

• um don't know about you but your girlfriend should want to meet up with you. she shouldn't even be refusing in the first place though.

you should probs ask her why she doesn't want to see you, sounds suss

• try asking her to meet up with you cuz you have a surprise for her and try calling instead... but texting is easier so whichever way. say how you feel and she might meet with you. do a date, time, and say you'll pick her up at whatever time...

• You have a gf you've never met? ? ?

• No u got wrong

i wanna meet her
      Be with her
      kiss her
      we have not met for last 6 days

• No u got wrong

i wanna meet her
      Be with her
      kiss her
      we have not met for last 6 days

and i. miss her a lot

• Read it carefully dear -,-

• Have you ever met her in person?

• Ya a lot of time

• Maybe she's tired, busy, working, or just doesn't want to see you. Why don't you just ask her why she she go out to meet up with you?

What Guys Said 2

• Why not inquire again when she actually feels like it, then?

• Ask her for shopping she will never ever say no xD

• I said don't suggest me to lie
      so what did u do?

• Take her out to do shopping, then?

• Then? -,- she is your gf do whatever you want then :p