Dating and crushing on his bestfriend?

im dating a guy named johny but have a MASSIVE crush on his best friend jayson what do i do i don't even like johny by the way so i need to dump him but I don't know how

What Guys Said 1

• You are just going to have to be honest, you'll breakup more than a few times in your life, so practice makes perfect. Just put it out there, like pulling a bandaid off do it quickly and be done, you'll be a lot happier, and he can move on too. But that's not why I'm writing.
    The crush thing with his friend can be really tricky and don't be devastated if it doesn't happen. There really is an unwritten bro code, and if they are really good friends, he won't date you, even if he wants to. It's just common decency. So breakup with your boyfriend, not so you can date his friend but because he's not who you want to be with.

• yeah i guess your right :) thankyou! x

What Girls Said 0