Girls do you date a guy that is 170 cm height (5'7 inches)?

I have lost my confidence I think girls look me as a child
HONESTLY
how much do you care about my height?
Thank you

18 years old

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'1 so your height is great for me :) Most girls ideally prefer tall men but to be honest so long as you're taller than me it's not a problem. Please don't lose confidence, there is nothing you can do about your height so it's not worth you thinking about it too much. Other qualities can more than make up for a slighter shorter frame on a man and those qualities are always more important. Perhaps look for shorter girls where there is a greater height difference? :)

What Girls Said 18

• I would. You're still taller than me.

• I'm 161 cm, (I don't know how to mesure in inches), so you're at least 9cm taller than me, and many other girls around the world :)
    But I honestly don't care about height, I don't look at any smaller man as child.
    DON'T LOSE YOUR CONFIDENCE!! :))

• well if I liked the guy, yeah. I'm more into personality then height or looks. Also being 5'1" that is still a lot taller than me.

• Yeah I would if I liked him. I've had a crush on a guy for 2 years who was my height (5'3). I like taller guys sometimes, I like shorter guys than that sometimes, so as long as you're taller than me, you're good to go.:)

• Well, of course. You are tall, for me hahaah :D Girls love to date tall guys. So better choose a short girl to perfect the match.

• I would, but only if I'd like you. We're the same height and the same age.

• I generally like guys a bit taller than me but really not many girls are 5'7" so as long as you like short girls you shouldn't have a problem:) I sometimes even like guys to be about my height

• Personally I wouldn't date a guy with that height cause i would be taller than him, which I dont like.

My brother is the same height as you and trust me he gets any chick he wants. Just be confident and take care of yourself.

• Yea I would. Height should matter of you really like someone. I'm only 5'1 and height never bothered me. Its apart of you, you should love. & you still hav time to grow :3

• I would,... I'm only 5'2

• Yeah, but you are an inch taller than me

• That's too short for me, but as long as you keep in good shape and take good care of yourself there will be girls willing to date you.

• No because I'm 5'11 but I don't see why shorter girls wouldn't

• Lol, dislike either becose I'm tall or because I don't date guy who are 10cm shorter than me. I must have really high expectations then.

• i have and would anytime.

• You have nothing to worry about, your height is perfect. I'm 170 cm tall and I'm actually depressed that men your size would never like me.

• Look up how many male celebrities are under 5'7. I wouldn't worry so much because women don't just date a guy for how tall they are.

• I would. You're an inch taller than me ha:)

• 5'7 is not that bad, I guess. But most of us girls like guys who are taller than us... Don't worry too much bout your height, just be presentable and be confident with yourself

What Guys Said 1

• I know plenty of guys that height with girlfriends.