Guys I need advice really badly?

How come guys stare a lot at a girl and dont do anything about it. Like I try to look friendly and im funny. I get told im pretty, cute and beautiful. That I have a great personality but I never seem to get a boyfriend. Like im about 5`9 so is it because im tall or idk.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like tall girls but I am 6'4". I will try to capture a woman's attention by making sure she notices I'm looking and if the reaction seems positive I will go over to her. If not, then I won't. It's sort of a guy's way of gauging where they stand without getting shot down.

What Guys Said 3

• Hey nothing wrong with being tall. I'm attracted to that. ;) Anyway might just be nerves possibly. I can safely say I'm the only person in my group of friends who is super shy and nervous whenever I'm talking to any girl I like. Talk to the dude and start a conversation, it'll go a long way. Long story short, make the first move. ;)

• Nothing wrong with being tall, it's kind of funny when your short like me and date tall girls... kinda like " yeah that's right, this tall beauty is with me and it ain't cause I'm rich" lol

• Nothing to do about your physical appearance
    it could be guys just do that with you

• The guys maybe scared to break the ice to talk to you, yes there pretty girls guys are too shy to talk for fear they will get rejected by her

What Girls Said 0