How long it takes when start to see true colors?

Everyone let's say half year walking on a clouds witb pink galsses. When you start realize that person that's with you now... It's not so perfect. Usually it takes a half year to see real deal. So tell me

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends how much time u spend together... like if u end of moving in together. That's when things get old fast. Real fast. I highly don't recommend living together... i will never live with someone again until im a sure sure. We are talking several years of being together.

0|0
    0|0
    • About living toogether... Usually when u start living routine starts killing relationship. People can't handlle these days routine. But my opinion routine is what people create. Plus when u start living woth someone u gonna get know each other really fast;)

What Girls Said 2

• a few months

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Sometimes it happens after two people are married and sometimes after 1 year. It depends

0|0
    0|0
    • I always do think when romantic period finished then u will see real wiev

What Guys Said 2

• You don't begin to know a woman until after about 4 years, Anything she pretended to be before that can be an illusion.
    You never really know her until you meet her in divorce court.

0|0
    1|0
    • When it comes to court it's alreddy nort real her but angry her ;)) people anyway all time pretending that they r someone else. Loads of fake people these days

• I usually figure it out within 30 minutes.

I'm a cynical bastard though.

0|0
    0|0