Is there such a thing as showing a man TOO much interest?

If a woman is into a guy and there is a strong possibility he is into her as well.. Is there anything she could say or do that might scare him off? Besides the obvious stalking and what-not.

If she shows interest in him such as flirting via text message, wishing him a happy birthday, and so on.. is it possible he will get bored by her attention and blow her off because there is no longer any "mystery"? Or is it the kind of behavior men prefer to see in women because its clear there is no hard to get games being played?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's into you, then it won't be an issue at all.

Mystery is overrated and something only women seem to fancy. For me, I'm happy if I can figure her out.

What Guys Said 5

• For me personally I need them to show interest. I am extremely shy around girls I like. I don't need them to be the one to ask me out, but I need a sign that they are interested.

• When a girl shows a comical amount of interest in me, I assume that she has shown and will show the same for many other guys.

• Just dont seem too desperate

• What is considered too desperate?

• Your welcome

• you're confusing function and content.

basic interest is not clingy or desperate. if no one showed interest/ made a move, no one would be with anyone.

• If he likes you then it wouldn't be a problem. Just make sure to not over do it and like text him every second or something.

• How about every couple of weeks?

• Well, I don't want to come off as desperate. Especially when I always initiate the messaging. :P

• Lol, good one haha (:

• I would love the extra attention from this women we always just Facebook Poke. She's messaged a couple times. She has a boyfriend but I think she show's interest in me

What Girls Said 2

• Show him your worth, and he will never mistreat you. Value yourself, show him how woman should be treated and not how man should be flirted by girls. :)

• The English might be a tad off, but I caught a whiff of some nasty BS here.

• @show him how woman should be treated and not how man should be flirted by girls. :)

i think you're saying : women should be treated different by men, than men should be treated by women, but even if so, im still not sure what does this means to you?

• If you show him how interested you are to him but still showing him how you value yourself, he'll get interested with you, too. I am way to showy to my bf yet I show him also how to treat me and not take me for granted.

• Good question :) I never know what to do about this either. I err on the side of showing more interest, that way at least I know I did what I could. If he doesn't react, then he must not be interested in me.