How many girls are genuinely attracted to and will date a skinny guy?Or will I die alone?

I stand at 177cm and am skinny. I have been single 21 years, unsure if this is one of the main reasons why I get rejected by girls. People often tell me I am very thin. I have been to the gym for 2 years in the past however there is no change in my build, so I stopped. Drinking potein powder in not efficacious as well. My problem is inheritary, my dad was slender too when he was younger.

Most Helpful Girl

• i've only dated skinny boys and that's what i like

What Girls Said 12

• I remember when I was your age, I was skinny too (about 43kg) and people asked me whether I "wu jia bo". Haha :- )

Later on, my client recommend that I take Scotts cod liver oil. It comes in 2 flavours--original (if you don't mind the fishy taste) and orange flavour. He said he gave it to his son to help him grow and put on weight because his son is also skinny. I find that Scotts cod liver oil really worked for me.

Another thing that has helped me to put on weight in the past is bee pollen because it is really nutritious.
    Just sharing from my own experience. Hope these help since you are worrying about your weight :- )

• Im dating one , it makes no difference.. at least you can cuddle then without biceps getting in the way

• I love skinny guys! I don't like super muscular or fat (not trying to be mean, really!) guys.

• Don't worry you will survive. Being skinny is not a crime.

• Your own ethnicity for one and others but it might not be their first choice

• omg ya! i LOVE skinny guys!!

• Being skinny probably has nothing to do with it. Do you know Kian Lawly? He's SUUPPER skinny and taller than 6ft but he is gorgeous and I would date him any day. He's not Brad Pitt famous (like having personal stylists and all) but he's on YouTube and Vine. And thousands of girls want him. So keep ur head up , a girl is out there for you.

• Almost all the guys i've dated were skinny. I dont see anything wrong with it.

• if she is genuine girl than sh won't care about looks

• I will date a skinny guy

• Unfortunately for me, you are not residing in Singapore.

• No, it will not be. Being 21 years single, has wasted about a quarter of my life. How many quaters of time do I have to waste? Lol.

• Well to be fair, you should allow yourself a good 13 years of "single time) nobody is going to date an infant/little kid

• i'm skinny too :)

• It sure is fine for girls! (:
      Skinny girls are still popular with guys. Haha.

I don't know, for some reason I keep getting rejected by girls around me. It could be for some other reason besides me being skinny.

• Yeah, that's fine. It's much better than being fat.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say you chances of women finding you attractive ar much, much better than the chances a fat man has.
    Work on other things, like presentation, body language and confidence.

• I'm skinny and I attract women.

• I was very skinny once too. I weighed 150 lbs at a height of 6'4" (193 cm), a virtual skeleton and worked my way up to 210 lbs. You do have to lift weights to get bigger but the real trick is food. skinny hard gainers like you and me have to eat TONS of food not just a protein shake to make gains. I'm talking 3000 to 4000 calories a day.

eat big and lift big and you'll grow, trust me.

• I'll do my best thanks.
      So when you were skinny, did you manage to get a girlfriend?

• yes but I think I got more female attention after putting on weight than i did when i was skinny.