Girlfriend Trouble Please HELP?

My girlfriend and I had been dating for a month and we
Just had our first kiss last week. She wants me to go 2 same school as Her. Her ex will be in my class and he is quarterback of football team and his big and tall and ripped! He takes those
muscle boosters. And in order for me to go to her school I have to move In with my grandparents then I'll be her neighbor. I just don't want to move up there and go to her school and get screwed and stuck their for a year Ya dig? Ideas?

I'm 15 I don't know why it says 30ish
I can still see here becuz be be my neighbor. If I go to another school.

Most Helpful Girl

• if depends on how long you'll last with her. don't do all that if it isn't even going to last

What Girls Said 7

• you should probably voice these concerns to her. but if its really stressing you this much then you should look into the school to see if its the best choice for you. this is your education that leads to your career. if it won't help you or if you're really concerned about all of those things then tell her and choose a different school. You could always go to one nearby.

• Something tells me you aren't in your 30's but I recommend people re-read this question and pretend it IS someone in their thirties to get a good laugh. I digress, it doesn't sound like a good idea.

• Wow. Dude, take it easy. You should not move to other school because of a girl you dated for only one month! You will leave all you friends behind? Think about...

• Ok. You guys aren't getting married yet. . y'all are 15 and dating. . dont take this the wrong way but whats to say u will end up with her.. u can't besides why does she need u to move? Does she not trust u or does she need to prove to everyone the new boyfriend she has? No. Make ur own choice. If u want to move make sure its for the right reasons not because she is pushing u to do something u dont want to do.

• Sorry to burst your bubble and tell you the inconvenient truth, but chances are you won't stay with her for long and it'll be a paint to switch to the school and be stuck there for a year or two. Also, if her ex is a problem, tell her. Exes are absolutely terrified of their past girlfriends, trust me, I have seen a burly football player be reduced to tears because his ex-girlfriend called him out and yelled at him for messing with her new boyfriend. But yeah, moving is a pain, but talk it out with her if you want to be considerate.

• That doesn't sound like a good idea... say things dnt turn out as you planned your going to feel even worse you did all that for her... if you decide to move to that school let it be because you want a better education, you enjoy spending time with your grandma etc.. that way no matter what you will have a clear mind you did that decision because YOU chose it not some girlfriend... best of luck

• don't go to the same school as her then. if her ex is in your class try to get in a different class.

What Guys Said 0