What is your opinion on people of different races dating?

Personally I do not think it is wrong but i am wondering,, what is the opinion of the general population? why do you feel that way?

again dont get mad at me im just asking the opinion of the general population. some people aren't as accepting. i personally dont care about it but some people are too hateful. just asking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't think anything of it. Date whoever you want. Race is so inconsequential.

What Guys Said 9

• I'm white and my girlfriend is half indian. I don't even think about us being in an interracial relationship unless it's brought up. Makes no difference to me

• I can't think of a dumber reason to not date someone.

• that's what i am saying but my family (some people if not all members of my family) seem to be against interracial dating. which i dont think it very nice or supportive

• Yeah every race should have the opportunity to date.

• Since we're not in 1963 anymore I think everyone is cool with it.

• Do it up!!!

• It's joooooooooooooocy. Smash it! :)

• Perfectly fine :)

• It doesn't bother me. I'm attracted to loads of women who are not of the same race as me.

• Culture shock is too much. No thanks

What Girls Said 9

• I dont have a problem with it. Parents aren't the same race, I dont date really date guys of the same ethnicity as me (just happened that way). My feeling is as long as the persons happy, who cares who they date. ^^

• I really don't care. Its stupid if anyone does.
    I like guys of other races!

• I think of you love them, go for it

• I personally have a mixed race son. I'm
      white and his father black. I've never had any issues with different races dating. Where I'm from, it's the norm.

• People should date whoever they want

• I'm with noble. It can be joocy with the right person.

• It's whatever. Everyone should date whoever they want.

• I see nothing wrong with dating outside your race. But whenever I see an interracial couple, I just think:" Wow, they have courage!".

• who the hell cares!! date who you want and fuck what everyone else think...

• I'm a black woman. It's not for me but I'm happy for whoever chooses it.