What is your opinion on people of different races dating?

Personally I do not think it is wrong but i am wondering,, what is the opinion of the general population? why do you feel that way?

Updates:
again dont get mad at me im just asking the opinion of the general population. some people aren't as accepting. i personally dont care about it but some people are too hateful. just asking.

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't think anything of it. Date whoever you want. Race is so inconsequential.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I'm white and my girlfriend is half indian. I don't even think about us being in an interracial relationship unless it's brought up. Makes no difference to me

2|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of a dumber reason to not date someone.

1|0
    0|0
    • that's what i am saying but my family (some people if not all members of my family) seem to be against interracial dating. which i dont think it very nice or supportive

• Yeah every race should have the opportunity to date.

2|0
    0|0
  • Since we're not in 1963 anymore I think everyone is cool with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it up!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's joooooooooooooocy. Smash it! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfectly fine :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me. I'm attracted to loads of women who are not of the same race as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Culture shock is too much. No thanks

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I dont have a problem with it. Parents aren't the same race, I dont date really date guys of the same ethnicity as me (just happened that way). My feeling is as long as the persons happy, who cares who they date. ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care. Its stupid if anyone does.
    I like guys of other races!

2|0
    0|0
  • I think of you love them, go for it

1|0
    0|0
    • I personally have a mixed race son. I'm
      white and his father black. I've never had any issues with different races dating. Where I'm from, it's the norm.

• People should date whoever they want

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm with noble. It can be joocy with the right person.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's whatever. Everyone should date whoever they want.

1|0
    0|0
  • I see nothing wrong with dating outside your race. But whenever I see an interracial couple, I just think:" Wow, they have courage!".

1|0
    0|0
  • who the hell cares!! date who you want and fuck what everyone else think...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a black woman. It's not for me but I'm happy for whoever chooses it.

1|0
    0|0