Name something that can be done that can put a special smile on a guy face?

Can you name something to do that will put a special unforgettable smile on any guy face? I'm not thinking of any norm ideas because I don't wanna do anything that somebody else in his past or just around has done for him or somebody else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Say "There's not a gift I can give, an act I can preform, a word I can speak, nor a thought I can think, but there is a memory I can remember. We may not be in each others future and the present may last a moment too short, but the past can be lived infinitely as the future of futures. Millions of billions of trillions of years can pass and your memory could be the link to the species of immortality."

OR

"I guess there's a lot of things I want to do before the world ends. I suppose mostly I would like to laugh with the world, cry with the world, and speak as if the world would listen. I want to be as emotional as I deserve, as crazy as I can, as unique as I am, and if all possible have the world gaze at me and say "My goodness if that isn't the most indescribable thing I could ever witness, then death shall never come. Because neither heaven nor hell can surpass, THE WHO I AM; no belief nor theory lay above the clouds in my head to permit something greater, whether it exists or not." My ego has both defined and wrecked me, but it cannot swallow the depths of my existence."

I'm not sure why I wrote that but I guess I felt like replying and and couldn't think of anything else. Sorry if it doesn't work or if it didn't even answer your question.

What Guys Said 3

• If you can talk to his parents and find out something about him that you can use as the basis for some art project or something, like a collection of photos or newspaper clippings from a team or club he was in; or some hobby he's really into. If you can find something like that and make a real, tangible object he can look at, especially if he knows that you involved his parents in it, he will definitely always remember that.

I don't know if you're close enough to him to do that, but if you are, it would make a lasting impression.

• You really gotta do something that's unique to him, and that shows that you appreciate and love him for thos things that make him different from everyone else.

• Planning a whole date, full of things both of you love doing.

What Girls Said 1

• Let him put it in the pooper!

• I'm glad it was a girl that went there and not a guy.

• Hahaha. I'm not the girliest of girls