How can I get over my fear of rejection and shyness?

Most Helpful Girl

• by deciding you don't give a fuck. decide that you want to do this thing (whatever it is) for YOU, to make YOU happy, and that you don't give a shit if people look at you weird or not. learn to make yourself happy, or else you will never be able to make someone else happy. it is YOUR life. i don't know what you believe in or whatever, but you have right now, all we have is right now. live in THIS moment, and if you are afraid of what will come of your actions (meaning like if you are afraid to ask someone out) then just count to 3 and do it, don't think about it. its all about confidence bro. if you don't got it, fake it til you do. good luck man, i believe in you *thumbs up*

• oh wow, thanks man for the MH, its a good feeling, feeling like you helped someone in even a little way, I'm honored :) i really hope it turns out great for you. become the person you want to be, and love yourself, and it will be a great journey.

• Sorry you already said I'm attractive. You can't take it back

• did I? i think you may want to reread what i said. i was only trying to help you, but way to go, you seem to be very persistent on being an asshole.

What Girls Said 1

• By actually trying, trust me just like you i struggle what helps me is my friends actually convince me to do it, i panic alittle aftre but it really helps me in life.

• Women don't have to approach. The guy has to

• Ohh contraire not when they guy is shy too and not always, trust me, do you not. Most men do but not all men for some its the other way around.

• but It's ok for women to be shy

What Guys Said 4

• Only by facing it. The most successful people know this. There is no side path.. there is no circumventing around the situation. You have to gulp your anxiety and talk. The only thing you can do is arrange 'mock dates' . Ask your female friends or sister/cousin to dress up really cute and just spend a day acting as if you people are on the first date. And DO NOT talk to her as you do everyday. You want to romantically interest her, try as much flirting as possible.. then the girl will give you her analysis that where you went wrong. Improve and arrange a mock date again.

• If i really like da gurl to hear and is afraid of losing her, than i definitely will swallow up ma fear and take da chance to get @ her but which i never did. I SWEAR dat i will step up ma game dis time! can't afford to let another chance slip by. Juz dont give a ship about rejection mang, try not to think to much sbt it. The harder u think, the more it hurts so think about other things other than this negative feeling.

• by shutting down emotionally and automatically expecting the worse case senerio and be ultimately surprised when something good happens... to be short and sweet and have a sense of humor about it "just say fuck it and see what happens"ol