Guys I need your help, please?

I was at the club last night and I saw very cute with mind blowing smile barmen (idk if I spell this right). We talked a bit and he stared at me and smiled whole night. He asked for my number and I gave it to him. So, will he send smth or? And why he asked for my number if he didn't plan to text me?

P. S. I'm 18 and he's 20

Most Helpful Guy

• Just relax and let things happen as they will. You just met the guy so don't invest too much into it just yet. Let things play out and see if the guy is even worth getting worked up over.

• I know that I should be patient but I'm so nervous. So you think he'll text? I'm losing my mind because he didn't text me yet... :(

• Maybe he will, maybe he won't. It's something you have no control over and no say in. I like to think about such situations as "message in a bottle" type scenarios. You do and say what you need to, then just act as though it's gone forever. Hopefully the person finds it, but if not, you didn't waste time wondering what if.

He's a message in a bottle. Pay it no mind, but if he happens to reach out, awesome.

• Wow, what an illustration :) Thanks for help :)

What Guys Said 2

• He's probably one of those 'wait three days' guy.

• He'll but tomorrow

What Girls Said 0