Interracial dating black women white men?

I was wondering why some white guys who find a black girl attractive are scared to approach her?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure. I'll initiate something if I find her attractive physically and mentally if I get to know her somehow. I normally don't approach women I don't know in public. There's one that seems cool and I think she's pretty attractive that I see at the gym. I don't think I've ever seen her look at me though and I think she may be shy. I've had some naughty thoughts about her though haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Black girls tend to be rude, generally speaking. There are some well-mannered black girls, but it's a relatively small percentage. Guys don't enjoy being rejected, so they stick with women who are more pleasant and less likely to reject them in a callous manner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see black women white guys questions all the time on here.

To answer your question I really don't know. Maybe they think black women don't want them.

0|1
    1|0
  • Most black women are loud, rude, and not very good looking. Not all of them of course, but most. The white guys who find black women attractive and date them mostly do so because it's a fetish.

0|1
    2|1

What Girls Said 2

• Black women tend to look for the Denzels and Idris Elbas of the world.

1|1
    1|0
  • Most white guys (the non ghetto type) don't find black girls attractive.

0|2
    0|0